Since the last time I wrote......... A lot has happened: I got married, quit my job at Staples, moved to Seattle and had a baby. There are so many details that go along with each event, but long story short, after going through a bumpy journey this past year, I am so very happy. I have learned that happiness does not come necessarily when life is easy but it can come after a heavy rainstorm too. This past year, with all the wonderful blessings also had many challenges. Juston and I have been married now for just over a year and our baby, which is now the center of my life, is just over a month old. With the time I have on my hands, I am certain that this next year will be better documented.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Since the last time I wrote......... A lot has happened: I got married, quit my job at Staples, moved to Seattle and had a baby. There are so many details that go along with each event, but long story short, after going through a bumpy journey this past year, I am so very happy. I have learned that happiness does not come necessarily when life is easy but it can come after a heavy rainstorm too. This past year, with all the wonderful blessings also had many challenges. Juston and I have been married now for just over a year and our baby, which is now the center of my life, is just over a month old. With the time I have on my hands, I am certain that this next year will be better documented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment